Depop

Alexandra10122
Contributor
Contributor
I'm literally so done with this app, their costumer service is TRASH, telling me to file a dispute, and I bought an item for $15 in total AS A GUEST on PayPal, But I do have screenshots as proof of purchase but unfortunately since paypal doesn't have my recent transactions, (Again cause I payed as a guest) I cannot file a dispute against the seller. Now let me tell you the issue.. I asked the seller when she was going to ship the item, And two weeks ago on monday I believe, she said that she was going to ship on Saturday, Now is next Saturday and I still have not received my item, and I don't think it should have taken this long. Depop fix your app, Very upset. What do I do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kalinator
Contributor
Contributor
you need to contact depop and point out their policy. fight them on this they are legally bound to withhold their buyer protection policy. If they dont then you have every right to sue. Make sure they know that. Samething happened to me and I followed these steps then got a refund from them

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you paid as PP guest, then you most likely funded your payment with credit card.  Call number on back of card to open a dispute with the card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Alexandra10122
Contributor
Contributor
Ahh ok thank you so much! I'll try that right now and get back to you.
Login to Me Too

kalinator
Contributor
Contributor

Were you able to fix this issue? Depop does have a policy that if you pay within the app that you have purchase protection. Id they dont abide by this then they still owe you money even if you got it back from your bank 

Login to Me Too

Alexandra10122
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly no, but I contacted PayPal and they are trying to fix it and I filed a dispute on it
Login to Me Too
Solved

kalinator
Contributor
Contributor
you need to contact depop and point out their policy. fight them on this they are legally bound to withhold their buyer protection policy. If they dont then you have every right to sue. Make sure they know that. Samething happened to me and I followed these steps then got a refund from them
Login to Me Too

Alexandra10122
Contributor
Contributor
Great! Thank you so much. I will be contacting them again to let them know about their policy and I will also follow up on my dispute.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.