Can't Finish the Business Setup

RKSE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I can not seem to finish the Business Setup process.

Although I have gone through every step on the "My Business Setup" page, when I log into PayPal, I get the "Finish setting up so you can start getting paid" or something along those lines.

Another error I have noticed is that the "My Business Setup" page says that I have the 2500 euro limit applied. When I click through that section, PayPal confirms that the limits were already lifted (I sent in the documents ages ago).

I don't get it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

RKSE
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone in the know here? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Kryptonic
Contributor
Contributor

I've just tried to set my business account up tonight and the exact same thing is happening to me! I've sent paypal an email asking what I've missed!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Looks like display glitches if you performed all the tasks and your limit was lifted.  Just ignore it and use account as normal.  You can try clearing your browser cache, cookies and restart your device to see if that'll fix the display glitches.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MatGP
New Community Member

@RKSE Do you finally solve the problem? As it's be more than 1 year. 

I mee the exactly same problem as I attached images at:  /t5/About-Settings/Business-set-up-process-bug-Can-t-finish-as-already-finished/m-p/1106246#U1106246

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.