About "transfer to my account"

Kidon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just withdrawed $150 to my citi bank account from paypal. Actually I made my account in Korea, Yes I'm Korean.

Anyway, when I withdrawed my all balance to my citi account, paypal wanted to know my routing number and account number.

But I didn't know the my routing number, so I searched citi bank routing number. Finally I found the routing number in NY (021000089).

So I entered this number in blank and could saw the success screen. However I'm still not sure about this system as well as process.

In coclude, please let me know whether it doesn't matter about the routing number. In fact, routing number difference from state like NY, CA, MA like that.

So I wonder if I can get my money without a problem.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

For a Korean account you need a Korean bank.

You can only withdraw funds to a linked and confirmed bank account.  If the bank wasn't listed as an option they you need link the bank with appropriate routing number AND bank account number; they are both avaiable on your bank checks.

I have no clue what you actually achieved.  It seems like an urgent phone call to your bank should be made.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.