API to send tracking number and order status from My Application after shipment an Order

antimag
Contributor
Contributor

Is There any API to add tracking number and order status from my application to Paypal?

Currently I add trcaking number, order status, and shipping company manuly using below steps :

Log in to my PayPal account, click "Overview" and then click "Payments Received" to bring up my account's recent activity.
Click the "Print Shipping Label" drop-down menu next to the payment to which I need to submit a tracking number and then select the "Add Tracking Info" option.
Enter the required information in the pop-up window that appears including the tracking number, carrier and shipment status. Click the "Save" button to finish submitting your tracking data to PayPal.

Now I want to automate add tracking information, order status and shipping company using my application.

Please suggest !

Regards,

Antima

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

speller1
New Community Member

PayPal hate his customers and will never add tracking upload API. Community is asking for this function for years but they still just add new bugs, change the website design and make cool chats instead of adding useful API. The only way to automate is to use Selenium or similar tool to go through thier website and enter data like a human. And be ready they will try to block your activity supposing you are a robot. True PayPal customers will never want to automate the tracking upload process in the 21st century. Only hand work, like in the Stone Age.

Login to Me Too

philiph
New Community Member

is there a solution to this? its 2017 

Login to Me Too

eugeneteo
Contributor
Contributor

October 2017. Found an app for Shopify but it is not automated. Behind the app is a human doing the data entry! Here's the so-called app:

https://apps.shopify.com/add-tracking-info-to-paypal

Note that the app said "Merchants have been requesting PayPal to automate this process ever since 2009". I think this is a disgrace, Paypal. It is 2017.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.