"Paypal Account Optional" Not Working

rohrs

I have a store setup through WIX, and have set "PayPal Account Optional" to "on." (It's been on for a long time) However visitors do not get the option to "Pay with a debit card, credit card or bill me later"

Here's my store: http://www.goeycalls.com/#!duck/c1yc2 

Please advise. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for the link, yep, the option is not there.  Here's some general info:

*  Account must be either Premier or Business.   Personal Accounts do not have this option. 
*  PayPal Account Optional is turned on - this enables non PayPal Members to pay by Credit Card. 
*  The email address you use to log into your PayPal Account must be verified. 
*  The "business" variable value in your button code must be a verified email address or your Business ID. 
*  Bank Account linked and verified - so you can withdraw or transfer funds. 
*  Credit Card linked and verified. 

Next, there are specific reasons the Credit Card Option may not be available to your customers. 

*  You are using Express Checkout.   Express Checkout requires a PayPal Account 
*  You are using the wrong email address or an unverified email address. 
*  The country you reside in.   Not all countries have all the PayPal features available. 
*  The country your customers reside in.   Not all countries have all PayPal features available. 
*  The IP address of your hosted site is on a blocked list. 

We know it's not a country issue or an IP address issue, how about anything else with your account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.