dymo label printer no longer supported?

73highboy
Contributor
Contributor

i am trying to print usps labels with my dymo lable writer 450, I could always do it before on a 2-5/16 x 7-1/2 label but not the label only prints 4" long and it shows up on the printer preview that way to, like it is trying to print on a 4" lable, the problem is when printed to usps can not scan the bar code, I have contacted paypal and they blame Dymo and Dymo says its Paypal anyone know how to fix this issue 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

73highboy
Contributor
Contributor

I updated my Java and now it uses a new print screen for the dymo label printer and when I print labels 2-5/16 x 7 its squzing the label print to only half the lenght of the label, how do I print my usps labels or do I need smaller labels

Login to Me Too

73highboy
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same problem and can not find a soloution either

Login to Me Too

sdradius
New Community Member

Same here, can confirm.

Login to Me Too

Mr_perry
New Community Member

Same problem here.  Instead of it running Java and that whoe sequence, it just saves to PDF.  Tried the printer on Win7 and XP, same problem on both.

Login to Me Too

Mr_perry
New Community Member

I am using a work around.  Since paypal is just giving me PDFs instead of printing like it used to, I am just printing the PDFs. I set the Dymo as my system default printer and set the label size.  Just double click the PDF and youre printing in 1 more click.  It's almost easier than dealing with those half dozen popup security messages that Java/Paypal give me on a daily basis.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.