downgrade affect autopayments?

SalomeGalia
New Community Member

Hi,

I have pro virtual paypal terminal. I've had it for years and sadly my websites that use to generate enough income to pay its bills and more is now not making enough to even cover the hosting bill. I have to trim somewhere and by downgrading my paypal to just personal will save me a pinch. I know you need to call customer service to do the actual downgrade... but what I am curious about is: I have a forum, I have one member that is on an auto subscription for membership that is built into my vbulletin software. I associated that with my paypal account. By downgrading paypal, will that end the auto subscription? Also, with personal there are no buttons except the donation button, correct?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What you have in mind cannot be done with a Personal Account.  You must have either a Permier or Business Account.  You could drop Pro and use the Payments Standard Subscriptions.  Note, if go that way, you may have to setup a new subscription for your customer but, it would be worth the change and save you the monthy $$$'s.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.