Will not put money into account without a shipping label.

jlusher
Contributor
Contributor

I was sent money for services that shows up on the completed transaction list. However, that money does not show up in the account balance. Under the name of the transaction it says "next steps - print shipping label". However, because the money is for services there is nothing to ship. I think that means it will not release the money until a shipping label is made so I tried making a fake one. Problem is I have to pay for the label with a credit card online $10.  Which means I would lose 1/3rd of what I was paid for the services. 

How do I fix this so that I can be paid without it requiring shipping labels..etc. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jlusher

You don't have to print a shipping label, I never use paypal shipping.

If the payment is in your paypal transaction list then the buyer has paid so >>>>>>>>>>>>

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payment should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will always take from those funds (as that is now the default funding source), rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyer payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jlusher
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. 🙂  I did buy something two weeks later. Will take a closer look at the transactions. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.