Printing Problem with Click and Ship Labels; Receipt Portion

raynetta
Contributor
Contributor

I use the Click-N-Save shipping labels and have used them for years.  I have each sheet print the label and a label receipt below it.  About 10 days ago I started to have the problem of the receipt portion print being shifted over and printing about 1/4 of an inch outside of the box.  Which means when I peel off the receipt label I lose information.  The receipt is worthless to me this way.  I have been using tape to hold the receipt together, but this is just a waste of my time, and defeats the convenience factor of why I use Click and Ship labels in the first place.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Can anyone tell me how to fix it?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LadyBug01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, it sounds like you might have your printer preferences set on horizontal instead of portrait. Once you tell it to print, you should get a pop up menu to select your printer.  From there, click on printer preferences. Then, click on features. Make sure you have Portrait selected.

If it is not that, you may have your printer set to 2 pages. From the exact same steps above, check and make sure you have 1 page selected.

I need help with figuring out how to turn off the receipt portion of each label.  I have self adhesive labels, 2 per page, so I am wasting 1/2 of the sheet.  I want to be able to print 2 actual labels per page. When I use shipping services directly from eBay, it allows me to turn off receipt on printing options.  Multi Order does not seem to allow??  Any info appreciated 🙂

Login to Me Too

raynetta
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the input ladybug01.  I checked and my print settings are correct in the areas you mentioned, so I'm still having this problem and would welcome a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.