Please put the shipping buttons back on the landing page

AmerikanBodyArt
Contributor
Contributor

This may not be the place to put this.  I've tried the usual routes for providing feedback, but I feel like it's being ignored.

It is taking me so much longer to process shipping labels now.  The site is glitchy, which I assume will get worked out after a while.  At the moment, I'm getting an error message every single time I try to pay to print a label, and I have to back out and redo the process.  It works on the 2nd time around.  The "Ready to ship" button either doesn't show anything at all, or shows all orders as being unshipped, even though they've been shipped.  The pages are taking far too long to load.  But even if it wasn't taking longer because of that, when printing labels....I have to print one label, then to print the next one, click the "paypal" logo to go back to the main page, then click "activity with balance" and then click "activity" to get to the page where it shows all the paypal ship buttons.  That is way too many clicks, especially with the pages being glitchy.  If this is the new "business" format, then having those shipping buttons on the account landing page is vital.  I need to be able to see at a glance, which orders have been shipped and which haven't.  The tiny pale print that says "completed" is not sufficient.  I am really worried that I'm going to overlook unshipped orders.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

findingvintage
New Community Member

I agree with the above. Processing invoices in Paypal is just not user friendly. A lot of going back and forth and out and around. I'm disappointed the Ready to Ship feature is not working. Sending an email to customer support doesn't seem to do anything. Considering looking at other providers for my invoicing/shipping needs, even if I have to pay. Worth it for time efficiency.

If Paypal views these boards - I would love to be a part of any suggestions/beta testing in this area.

Login to Me Too

Jendreamlegging
Contributor
Contributor
I am at my WITS END with these same exact issues, and PAYPAL altogether!! Can't get ANY HELP from their customer service either. I've got dozens of angry customers waiting for me to ship out their orders. Do u know of any other invoicing/shipping platforms I could use with iPhone 6s+ & or MAC?? You'll save the rest of my hair I'm pulling out! Haha!! Thanks! 🙂
Login to Me Too

Budman-mo
Contributor
Contributor

I just go to the classic site thru the link as soon as I arrive so it's just like it was before.
The web designers can't seem to understand that Paypal is a TOOL, it doesn't need to look cool or have alot of features, most of us just come here to see who paid and print postage, it's that simple. It's not like it's some site that you need to draw traffic to, it's a TOOL, make it easy to do what we YOUR CUSTOMERS need.
Quit sticking it down our throats.

Speaking of shipping, you are only about 5 years behind on shipping options like USPS regional boxes and please don't tell us that you can't get a permit or some other lame excuse. GET IT DONE before some other company figures it out and makes a better site with options we all actually need.
I am ready to try something else if Paypal can't get their act together.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.