Pitney Bowes ad instead of postage??

lizNneworleans
New Community Member

I pay for postage then get a pop-up wanting me to sign up for a 60 day trial for shipping services with Pitney Bowes.  Costumer service offered another way to get postage printed--it took my money (third time) and sent me to the ad again.  I just want the postage print-out I paid for--where is it?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SIRPOOPSALOT
Contributor
Contributor

Frustrating - Same thing happened to me today. I was able to work around it but what's up with Pitney Bowes ads popping up when you're printing postage?

Login to Me Too

bengro
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me. I was using firefox as my browser. I switched to Internet explorer and am able to print postage now.. Pitney bowes is using some kind of plug-in and I wasn't able to disallow it.

Login to Me Too

srlowden
New Community Member

Same problem & this is ridiculous!  Who do you complain to?

Login to Me Too

DuroF1
Contributor
Contributor

It seems Google, Bing and Firefox have joined hands and that is the reason for all the pop-up ads.  I used to use Firefox for my yahoo email and the pop-ups were so annoying that I couldn't even read my emais.  There are ads on the left, ads on the right and pop-up about netflix, your computer has virus, etc., etc., etc. + not to mention I would have a browser open up for games.  I tried Google and the same thing.  Now I am back to IE.

Hope

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.