Multiorder Shipping Problem

cglawson
New Community Member

When we try to print labels with Multiorder and CTRL+Click to select what we need to print, we get the error "Multiorder Shipping is Unavailable".  We can print individual labels for SOME of them, but cannot do "Pay and Print Selected".  But them some individual labels give us the error message as well.  This is happening in Firefox, IE9, and Chrome.  I have the latest version of all broswers and Java. 

I have also been getting an occasional error that says "Multiorder shipping has experienced and internal error" as well as lots of time outs. 

This is driving me crazy because I use Multiorder Shipping all day every day.  Help!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

cobra22nd

I ship orders from a webstore I have on sportsbuy.com. However, for the few orders I have been unable to get past an adress error. It doesn't give me a clue as to what the error is. On one label it was a space after the address. I backspaced to delete it and it worked fine. The last few orders have had complicated addresses. One went to an office building in NYC, and one is going to puerto rico, if I can get a label to print. If not, it is a trip to the post office for me.  What gives? I have used shipping for years with no real problems until now.  I wish sportsbuy had their own shipping.  *sigh*

Login to Me Too

ArtsyMom234
Contributor
Contributor

I've had some similar issues when customers have spelled street names or city names wrong.  Even the slightest misspelling, and the address is not recognized.  I have been able to resolve many of these by going to www.mapquest.com and double checking the spelling of the street name, city, and checking the zip code.  You would think that this wouldn't be a problem, since most people know where they live, but around the holidays I have many customers shipping gifts to family and friends and that's when the problems start.  I don't think this related to the Paypal multi-order shipping tool problems others are referring to in this thread.  I think it is more an issue of addresses that are slightly off and are not recognized by whatever default system they have in place to verify that the addresses are accurate before printing postage.  I have also run into to this many times with APO addresses for military overseas.  Hope this helps. ;o)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.