Lifting withdrawal limit on business account

Treasurerwixi
Contributor
Contributor

I created my non-profit business account using an EIN number. To lift the $500 monthly withdrawal limit it asks for either a SS number or a debit/credit card number linked to the bank account. I don't have a debit/credit card linked to my bank account. I went ahed and used my personal SS number to lift the limit. Will this have any tax implications for me? Why won't it take verification of the EIN number?

Thanks!

Ron

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There has to be a person associated with each PayPal Account, someone accountable if you will.  Else, people would setup phony businesses.  Should not affect your personal taxes.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No worries, suggest marking your post as "solved" else, someone will tag a post that is not related to yours.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There has to be a person associated with each PayPal Account, someone accountable if you will.  Else, people would setup phony businesses.  Should not affect your personal taxes.

Login to Me Too

Treasurerwixi
Contributor
Contributor

OK - Thank you.

Login to Me Too
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No worries, suggest marking your post as "solved" else, someone will tag a post that is not related to yours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.