How do I access my Paypal Working Capital to view remaining balance?

don_alberto
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal summary page was just updated and I now no longer have a link available to me to access the balance of my Paypal Working Capital loan.

How do I access it now? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

zircon6

Oh stupid me!!!!!!!!!

After posting my cynical comments I figured it out. That link to the AD PAGE for Working Capitalism? Look up, look to the very top right. See the link for DASHBOARD?

Who thinks up such dumb names as dashboard? Reminds me of when websites were invented -- instead of the familiar navigation from books (remember those strange things?) such as "Contents" or "Index" or "Introduction" the weirdo web designers who thought pages should be black and text glowing red or green (rolls his eyes) -- they "got modern" and renamed stuff to "Site map", "About us", and my favorite "FAQ." This latter was so self serving as to make one barf with things like this -- "Why is PayPal the best online payment service in the world?" and similar artificial statements that no one would ever actually ask. Frequently asked questions were simply dreamed up by an empty headed "WEB MASTER." Oh, that's another hilarious made up title.

What's my point? Next time the kid who sits near the capuccino machine playing video games and updates his facebook status has a spare moment -- ask him or her to email your outsourced webpage designers in Asia or India. Ask them to put a simple navigation thingy to: LOAN BALANCE

Oh, that is too complicated isn't it.? Sorry. Hope I didn't disturb you from watching youtube videos. 

I'm nobody. We are all nobodies...just the source of all your revenue. 

Login to Me Too

georo
Contributor
Contributor

After I do a search I finaly got to the working capital from the main page. You have to login in your account and then go to

"Tools" tab then go to "All Tools" and there scroll down until you see "Working Capital" almost at the end of the page,

What a trill.

I hope will help you better than people at PayPal.

Login to Me Too

rachelu
Contributor
Contributor

They could make this easier to check your balance!  What the **bleep**,.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.