Help

DawnO
Contributor
Contributor
How do i cancel a transaction i just made to take money from my bank account to put into paypal?
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DawnO

When it processes through to your paypal account you can click on withdraw funds and send it back to your bank account again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just wait a few days untill all acocunts are settled wherever you sent your money and then decide where you want to keep the money.  For now you just need to wait.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DawnO

When it processes through to your paypal account you can click on withdraw funds and send it back to your bank account again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DawnO
Contributor
Contributor
I am very new to paypal and got confused. It is my understanding now that the money doesnt have to go to the bank at all, that i can use it through the bank card without having to make the transaction. Now i am wishing i had not done that. I put it into the bank then tried to transfer it back into paypal. Its going to be a while before i see some kind of resolution
Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just wait a few days untill all acocunts are settled wherever you sent your money and then decide where you want to keep the money.  For now you just need to wait.

Login to Me Too

DawnO
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.