Complaint about customer service

Mostafa_Khairat
New Community Member

I've added a Mastercard and because your customer service told me that it won't accept money I asked them if a Visa card would help and I made sure they know I'm in Egypt before making it and they confirmed that it would work , so I made 3 Visacards and not even one is working, so I tried to contact them by e-mail 3 times now they don't answer .

Ofcourse I know that there is a lot of e-mails and calls going on but to ignore 3 e-mails of a problem that you caused it is a bad thing even for good people.

Now I have 2 USD in my balance and I can't send them or ofcourse withdraw them, and other 7 USD the cost of the new cards + priceless time and effort for a 2 months now.

If there is no Paypal service in Egypt just say that ,byt don't tell me that if I get new visa you will help and I cad add it while I can't and you don't even care to respond.

Now I need to file a complaint about that, what to do !!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DREBatULC
New Community Member

Dear PayPal,

PLEASE spare your customers the embarrassment of working with your hypocritical leadership!

Your “boycott” of the state of North Carolina is COMPLETELY inappropriate for many reasons.

I have to suppose that none of you has young daughters who might be threatened by sexual predators, otherwise, why would you boycott a state for trying to protect them with a very nicely crafted, middle-of-the-road, compromise piece of legislation?

The 0.01% or so of the population who have the mental illness termed gender dysphoria should be readily accommodated by the access they already have to “family” restrooms. Use of those gender-neutral restrooms embarrass them far less than making a big deal to force open their access to restrooms for which they are NOT anatomically and biologically suited.

I do NOT advocate discriminating against the gender dysphoric, but as you bend over backwards to avoid offending this tiny minority, you are putting (at least) 50% of the population at risk for attacks by sexual predators, who ALREADY are taking advantage of sorely misguided restroom policies in such places as Target Stores!

Is there anywhere in the US, outside of Nancy Pelosi’s congressional district, where public support for your position approaches even 20%, much less a majority?

I am actively trying to find a socially responsible alternative provider of services similar to yours.

Sincerely disgusted with PayPal!

DREBatULC

PS. Sorry to place this rant in a less-than-fully-relevant spot, but I can NOT find any place on your website for generic feedback, and I'm not yet ready to cancel my account.

Please pass this message up the chain to the CEO and Board of Directors, where I am hopeful it will be read and considered.

Login to Me Too

Siddha
New Community Member

I have had AT LEAST 3 significant problems with PayPal since January of this year, one of which cost me $37.00 and the other cost me $92.00!  This has to do with these illogical and always arbitrary rules that Paypal decides to throw out such as the PayPal computer system holding out a charge just "for whatever reason.....the system just does this and we don't know why" or the "system" giving me one piece of information when it was not the 'correct' piece of information.  Oh here's a better one: the "system" tried to apply an Uber charge to my bank account as a CHECK when in fact it was NOT a check!

So when this last pain in the butt experience happened, I talked to a customer service supervisor who was no help to me at all, just like the last two times, and not one of them could give me even ONE reason why I should keep my account open with PayPal.  I specifically asked, CUSTOMER SERVICE, "when all of these problems and frustrations happen over and over, what is the benefit to keeping my credit and regular account open with PayPal??"  And each time, the supervisor could not answer.  Could not give me one answer.  In fact, they both even replied that they could not answer that.  Now granted, I think this is just in your credit department, which seems to have constant problems and arbitrary 'punishments' anyways, so I guess Paypal's credit dept feels they're entitled to do these things and just laugh at people.  But I remember back in 2013 having a much simpler problem with PayPal once, and the C.S. Rep was great, and her supervisor got on the phone and was awesome!  In fact, he even deposited $50.00 into my PayPal account just to make up for the inconvenience!!  And THAT problem was the simple issue of my PayPal debit card being a week late in arriving!!  What the **bleep** has happened to you guys PayPal????  Did Satan take over?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.