How to check the full account number of my linked bank account?

RonaldSalyer
New Community Member
Sent/transferred money to the linked bank account. Says the money was successfully transferred 3 days later. But it’s not in the bank account. Want to make sure I entered in the account number correctly and am only able to see the last four digits
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RonaldSalyer 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community!

I understand your concern about the transferred money not reflecting in your bank account. The "Complete" status of the withdrawal means PayPal successfully processed the withdrawal request. it usually takes 1 business day to see the transfer in your bank account, but it can take up to 5 business days depending on your bank’s clearing process. If there’s a problem with your withdrawal due to incorrect information, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us and send the money back to your PayPal balance.

If the money you transferred doesn't appear on your bank account after 5 business days, I recommend contacting your bank first about the receipt of the withdrawal. If you don't see any reversal or credit, please reach out to the PayPal Support Team to help you further.

For security reasons, PayPal doesn't display the full financial information in your account. If you're unsure about the bank information, I suggest you to try removing your bank account details and re-adding the information. You can use a recent bank statement to confirm that the information you are adding is correct.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.