fake website

Nika_ib
Contributor
Contributor

hello.i have made payment (98$) on website www.guessfactoryusaoutlet.com through paypal , after noticing that the order was in process for a week , i have made inquiries and found out that the site was fake. i tried to contact them, sent requests, of course there was no response. how can i get my money back ? how can paypal assist ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Nika_ib
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t have an account on PayPal when doing the payment , so there are no trays of my payment.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Nika_ib 

Thanks for posting your question in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

Sorry to hear about the issue with your recent purchase. It looks like you have completed the purchase through guest checkout. A guest checkout transaction happens when PayPal is used as the payment processor, however you may not have logged in to your account to perform the transaction. I would request you to please check your inbox to see if you have received any email or receipt from PayPal about the payment, you can contact the team with the details of the payment to dispute it. You can refer this article for the contact options to reach the team : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Thanks for the help @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Nika_ib
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for response. Yes I have all receipts and confirmation of payment. Unfortunately I’ve tried to contact PayPal assistant , but no assistants were available and “contact us” unit was also not helpful because payment was made as a quest. Kindly asking you to assist me in this issue , thank you in advance
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Nika_ib

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty. If you utilize the Contact link during business hours, you should be able to request assistance. A payment made as a guest where there is no account at all can be turned into an account using the information in the receipt email. If there already is an account in your possession, a Customer Service representative may be able to assist further even though the payment was made as a guest.

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.