Anyone ever dealt with Click Wu LLC?

Srballantyne
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone ever dealt with a company called Click Wu LLC? They scammed me through PayPal when I purchased a “free” hat for $4.95 shipping and ended up charging me $55 dollars for something I didn’t order. I called their number and got a computer phone loop. I emailed them and got a threatening response saying they would ruin my credit score. Still waiting on PayPal response. This is outright theft and attempting to take my credit score hostage! I say F! This company.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Srballantyne, @Danny250, @Pashmore60

Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I can certainly understand how concerning it must be when there's an extra charge on your order you didn't expect. When this happens, I'd recommend opening a Billing Issue through our Resolution Center if you haven't already. In this case, you'd most likely want to choose the Incorrect Transaction Amount dispute type, but please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support if you have any questions while filing a dispute. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Danny250
New Community Member
Click Wu Llc scammed me out of over $100.00 when I ordered a $4.95 hat!!
Login to Me Too

Pashmore60
New Community Member

Dealing with the same problem. Free flag, just pay shipping of 4.95. Got charged 49.00 for some fake BS that I didn't order.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Srballantyne, @Danny250, @Pashmore60

Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I can certainly understand how concerning it must be when there's an extra charge on your order you didn't expect. When this happens, I'd recommend opening a Billing Issue through our Resolution Center if you haven't already. In this case, you'd most likely want to choose the Incorrect Transaction Amount dispute type, but please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support if you have any questions while filing a dispute. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DianaZ
Contributor
Contributor

I reported a transaction as fraudulent and Paypal deemed I did in fact make the purchases quote unquote. Pretty shocking. I am a long time customer. Have only filed 1 or 2 claims prior. For those that don't understand fraud is committed by people that are more savvy than the average Joe. I didn't expect to get my money back. It was never about the money. $105.17 taken from an account a rarely use but it could have caused NSF charges. The point is to prevent others from having this happen.

Yesterday I went to my local bank to close an account I have because this account of mine was drained too. The bank is going to investigate. I am very upset because this is a fairly new account and the only place I have the number to this account is Paypal. I work my budget every week. These transactions started in February and there were many but they appeared all at once even though they are back dated. 

This has caused me to rethink the entire process of Payment gateways.

Login to Me Too

WallyBo
Click Wu LLC hit me up for an automatic payment of $64.35 (for what I don't know), and another for $4.95.
Login to Me Too

LucyLu3
New Community Member
Yes, I was charged $55 dollars after ordering a hat and was going to be charged $4.95 for shipping. Is there anything I can do to stop payment? Wondering if my account is safe now. This truly is theft! Replies would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gabby328
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing happened to me! I ordered a hat and they sent me 2 little gold bars and charged me $55.48 that I did not order. Threatening my credit for refusing it. I sent it back day after I got it and got a receipt. Don't know if PayPal is going to help or not!!
Login to Me Too

Trisha143
Contributor
Contributor
You need to file a dispute in the resolution center or call Paypal and explain to them what has happened they should be able to help you. They were able to help me.
Login to Me Too

Gullable
New Community Member

WU LLC is a scam site

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.