Binverse 99.96 fraud triing to take money from your account after the fact

shyguy632000Ric
New Community Member

This company is triing to take money out of my account. yes I wanted it at the time but they told me that  I could not 

get there services at that time and now that they have my credit card number they went to charge me  for some thing that happened two weeks ago. I could not do it at the time do to lack of funds and they do not have my permission

now to take money out of my account. And it is not pending.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

MrSchokoKeks
Contributor
Contributor

I think you had the 14 days free-trial and didn't cancel during this period. Unfortunately they charge your Account with the normal price for a paid access than. If you couldn't use it or if it was something like a mistake try to call their support. Maybe they can help you. Wish you good luck!

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

You may have signed up for a subscription - check here and adjust if necessaryu;

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and then select the "Recurring Payments" and the "Preapproved Payments" links.

Login to Me Too

val123
Contributor
Contributor

did anyone resolve this or was able to cancel it? They also charged me $99.96 for something i did NOT sign up for. How do i get my money back? Help please!

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

File a dispute in the Security Center for "Unauthorized charge".

Login to Me Too

bichorudo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Val

Did you get your money back? how you do it?  the same thing happens to me with binverse. please tell me.

Login to Me Too

val123
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal went the route of Binverse in my case and others against them. Apparently buried deep in the terms and conditions was this agreement....but the whole thing is dishonest and without integrity. Oh well...lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

val123
Contributor
Contributor

No, i wasn't able to get my money back. Let me know if anything worked out for you.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If you used a credit card to pay for the item, file a chargeback by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

Credit card companies are a bit more adaptable.

Login to Me Too

bichorudo
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Val, i got my money back. I just made a complaint with paypal and they are going to refund my money to my credit card in two or three days. 

I hope you can do the same thing. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.