Customer payed 50 euro for online goods and we received only 5euro

Dreamerbg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

As the topic says- our customer contacted us claiming that he payed 50euro for coresponding packege of goods.

But on our side we received only 5 euro and gave him the 5 euro packege ofcourse...

But now 45 euro are lost? 

What both sides can do?

Couldn log here with the bussines account.

I've sent this info to the customer support but if they reaply to the account's email I will never get it...  I've put my e-mail in the contact form.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What web site did you use for selling?

What were the goods?

Login to Me Too

Dreamerbg
Contributor
Contributor

I dont see any of this info being important in this case.

Goods are "credits" for a game and users are buying them in packeges for different prices. 

Site -no... or I dont know.  Customers are paying their money to the bussines account via integrated system in the game. Its not my job to know more details how exactly it is done.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This is member to member forum,sorry we are not obliged to help you!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All you can do is base your decsion on what is displayed at the transaction detail on your PayPal activity page.  What does that show?

You can't see the buyer page, so you only get whatever information the buyer describes.  Where the buyer actually get the information?

Digital goods are high risk of loss when there is a buyer dispute.  It all seems to come together as a problem which ill also involve the website where the trasnsacton was made.

All of the details are important in indurstanding the situation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.