I have a web app that's used a custom html subscription form for years without a hitch - it was working when I last checked it a few weeks ago. Now, it doesn't work at all and gives me the "Things don't appear to be working" error. I literally haven't touched the code - it simply stopped working. There's no flags/problems with my account, I haven't updated any account information, I've tried sandbox, and been searching for over two hours...and finally thought I'd ask in here to see if something up or if the checkout form stuff changed. I tried creating a new post and was told I could not. Thanks for your help!
... View more