ebay charge me not on the agreed offered reduced price after making the reduced offer.

rca523
New Community Member

I made a bid on an item. Then the seller through eBay send me an email to an offered amount less than what is publish but higher than what I bid. I was advice to go to eBay site and purchased the item. Having in mind that the seller would acknowledge the reduced price I purchased it. But then I was charged with the original price of the item and not the reduced price offered. When I checked my debit card I found out the I was charged with the original price not the reduced price. I send a note to the seller through eBay as well but it seems they did not acted upon it to account the over charge in favor of me. It seems as this is a trick for me to buy the item having in mind that I will be charge only with the reduced price. My email request have been ignored as of this time as I see no returned response from them. What is the best way should I address this problem.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

brecac
Contributor
Contributor

Well why didn't you check properly the instructions and details when paying...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.