I am in tears. I really need help.

jrbailen
New Community Member

I am a new eBay seller. I had 100% feedback on 10 transactions. People love my jewerly. I sold a bracelet to this guy and like a good seller I mailed it immediately. Between his buying it and my mailing it he started asking me questions. I think he decided either 1. He didn't want to spend the money or 2. He was trying to take advantage of me. 

He has written some nasty things about my product even BEFORE he saw it. I told him immediately that I would refund his money and pay for shipping back because he was so unhappy. I suggested he not even open the package to make it easier to return. Well he did open it. Left me terrible feedback that my item was fake, that I forced him to buy it, etc. etc. and he is going to contact his charge card company. 

My fear (besides the horrible feedback and with only 10 it brings me down to where no one will buy from me) is that the charge card company will stop payment and he will keep this really beautiful bracelet. 

HELP please!!! My husband is so angry with this guy. Why would he do this to me unless he has no intentions of sending it back. ???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.