Cannot print International labels?

locnleave
Contributor
Contributor

I have been printing USPS Domestic shipping labels for about 4 years using my Mac G5 and my Epson 120 printer.  I have never had a problem.

Today I tried several times to print a USPS customs form and its accompanying PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL label.  Each time I was told I did not have the proper "Java" software to use Pitney Bowes.

I checked with Apple, and discovered my OS 10.4.11 software has the latest Java software already installed. I also made certain that my Pop-Up blocking was turned off.

With each attempt, I was able to work my way to the final page where I would normally chick on the box reading "print."  However, no sample label appeared and the printing option boxes were grayed out.

Why can I easily print domestic shipping labels but not international shipping labels?        

What is the problem? 

I know this question has been asked several times on this forum, but I do not see any answers, just others saying me too.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.