Can't pay for ebay items through paypal-won't connect when I click pay paypal on invoice

sen
Contributor
Contributor

I too am unable to make a paypal payment through ebay, have had both accts 10 years. Seller may file asa non-payment strike on me but everytime I click make paypal payment it says that service is not available????? What is going on here...we pay ebay a fortune, paypal for servicing out payments but we can't use them to pay and ebay refers to paypal whe then refers us to ebay.  HELLOOOOOO  is anybody else experiencing this? Am I going to end up getting a non-pay strike which will mess up my 10 yr 100% feedback because no one has an answer??? that is so wrong.

anybody have any idea what's going on so I can calm my seller down??????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Paypal lies ... error 3005 keeps coming up keeping me from making payment. Called ebay and paypal...paypal says glitch in system..right!  I'm sure it has to do with certain credit company I hate or paypal accounts that have been late paying.  If this is the case info should have been sent out so buyers don't commit to purchasing items. I have l00% good feedback yet that means nothing. As others have said now our ratings will be ruined due to no pay and we are doing everything to pay.  If paypal isn't going to process our purchases then ebay should not allow the purchase to go through.  It is very wrong what they are doing and I hope someone financially secure will sue them for what they have done and the names they have ruined.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.