WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

I-pity-the-fool
New Community Member

Dear Paypal,

Ya'll been good to me. Good for business. Good for yerselves. Don't get political. That just asks for a bite where you don't want it. Google = political = okay. I'm with you. Wikileaks is good for us. All of us. Your customers. Small business. 

I will seek alternative payment arrangements until Wikieaks is restored PayPal access.

May the (good) force be with you.

a

Login to Me Too

sspeedracer

First it was advertisements, then it was Meg. Now its Wikileaks.

Done with you.

Login to Me Too

AMuslic
New Community Member

This is very stupid action of Paypal must say also cancelling my account.

Login to Me Too

wesleyroberts

Dear PayPal,

I as well will be also deleting my bank information from your company in response to your decision to close the wikileaks account. I hope this proves a valuable lesson to you. Prepare for the 1,000's of more people to do so. I have already voiced my opinion on this among numerous social networking sites and it will be only a matter of time before you are forced to change your decision. Bring wikileaks account back, and you'll get mine. 

Sincerely a loving customer, but seriously disappointed,

Wesley Roberts

Bowling Green, Ohio

Login to Me Too

jarmoj
New Community Member
I'm canceling my account as well. Thanks and goodbye.
Login to Me Too

Rydain171
New Community Member
I plan to continue using Paypal. In fact, I'll probably use it more to support their decision. Julian Assange is a scumbag, and Wikileaks on a whole isn't much better. I'm not even talking about the allegations of rape, I'm discussing his M.O. Requesting transparency from your government is fine and dandy, but there are always going to be things that are deservedly kept secret. Troop locations, military plans, civilian infrastructure, the list goes on. Unlike the rest of you, not all of us live in a miracle rainbow wonderland where giving away all the government's information is advisable. Whether you like it or not, we are at war. Giving those we are at war with information that can be exploited against us is not a good thing. Even if we weren't in wartime, you are painfully, painfully naive if you think we don't have rival nations that would /love/ to be handed a list of vulnerabilities to be used against us. You know, the sort of thing Wikileaks has made it their personal crusade to publish. Thankfully, so far they haven't managed to come up with anything that registers more than a "Oh, that? Well, duh."
Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but you're all wrong...Please stand up for the truth.  Secrecy is not the answer even though many pleople, such as yourself, don't want to know what their government is doing.  Democracy begins with an informed populace.

Free speech is very important in a democracy.   And STOP LISTENING TO BECK and LIMBAUGH. 

Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

I think you don't know anything about Wikileaks...I think you should do a little research on your own before you repeat the drivel MSM puts out.   I suppose you would have been against Daniel Ellsberg exposing the Pentagon Papers as well?  They wanted to chop his head off too!   But thankfully it exposed the truth and helped end another illegal war.

You're the naive one! 

Login to Me Too

captainziggy
New Community Member

I wonder if paypal intends on refunding the money donated to wikileaks? Or will it all go straight into the pockets of the greedy conquistadors that operate this farce... **bleep** you paypal. My account will be closing immediately after posting this.

Login to Me Too

afhkhan
New Community Member

Hi!

I fully endorse the idea of cancelling the paypal account for the cowardly act of terminating their service with wikileaks. I am not going to use paypal anymore.

Good Bye Paypal for ever!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.