Virtual Help Operator Sarah

bocajohn
New Community Member

Virtual Help Operator - UGH!  Sarah (aka a computer) asks you virtual questions before you even complete a response to the last one.  Really guys - anything more you could do to humiliate and degrade the customer than by trying to trick him/her into thinking they're actually in an exchange with a real person? 

When I finally did get to a real person at PayPal, she said, "Yeah, we get a lot of compaints about that."  Why not sack Sarah and go "live" on-line?  Are you that cheap?   

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

MacLouie
Contributor
Contributor

I agree,Sarah was useless, a waste of my time!

Login to Me Too

rI_Ibb3rsoI_IL
Contributor
Contributor

It says Automated.

How could you misunderstand that

Login to Me Too

cherub00
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, but it is supposed to help us and doesnt do a **bleep** thing.

Login to Me Too

Waccamawneck
Contributor
Contributor

You are absolutely correct. PayPal is getting worse and worse.

Login to Me Too

AngelSpeaks
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, Sarah is useless.

Login to Me Too

MaverickIA
New Community Member
Why can you not send virtual Sarah a question from an iPad? I thought PP was and wanted to be a "mobile"orientated company...yet you can't send virtual sarah a question from an iPad?
Login to Me Too

Mention
Contributor
Contributor

I agree - a complete waste of time!  

Login to Me Too

Kahuna
Contributor
Contributor

I have to agree with the majority - automated fake person Sarah is a waste of resources - I can see the effort going into tightening up the shipping module. I use the search and if I can't find the answer I email or call - search has been around since the dawn of the WWW -  learn it, know it, live it - E business 101 Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

mospinnerbait
New Community Member

sarah is as helpful as **bleep** on a boar... how in the heck do you get help with problems with paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.