Steve in Paypal Debit Card Customer Service is an absolute LIGHT .. !!!

mexikomann
New Community Member

Steve in Paypal Debit Card Customer Service is an absolute LIGHT .. TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM AND SHOW HIM YOUR APPRECIATION !!!!!

IT IS A **bleep** WITHIN THE PAYPAL MENU STRUCTURE TO GIVE POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES ... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ????????????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Amanda411

Hi mexikomann,

Welcome and thank you so much for the compliments! I will make sure to pass them on to Steve and his supervisor.

I  happy to hear about your experience and look forward to your future contributions to the forums!

Amanda

Login to Me Too

lion276
Contributor
Contributor

Wow.....what do i find funnier?  The fact that paypal pats themselves on the back or that their employee, paypalamanda, has no clue that the OP was NOT giving out a compliment. 

Login to Me Too

donnyandtammy
New Community Member

could u please tell me how i can find out how long it will take for my package i bought to come to my house please hlp me

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@donnyandtammy wrote:

could u please tell me how i can find out how long it will take for my package i bought to come to my house please hlp me

Contact the seller... the seller should be able to provide shipping information and a tracking/delivery confirmation number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.