I have this problem with connection card: "We linked your card but couldn’t confirm your info"

Mraska
Contributor
Contributor

I connected Visa debit card, gave all info, the window pop-up where I confirmed (with paying 1€), got a code on my phone, confirmed....(normal procedure, you probably know how it goes). But then this comes up everytime. I have no idea how to prove that I'm owner besides what i already did.
What can i do?

Mraska_1-1618253444306.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Mraska. I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem confirming a card. I will do my best to assist.

In general, the procedure you described related to receiving a code via your phone refers to the security steps that have to be completed when logging on to your account. There's a separate process for confirming a card. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/si/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-a-debit-or-credit-card-that-i've-linked... for more information on what needs to be done to complete the confirmation process for a card.

If you continue to receive the same error message, please consult with your card issuer. They may be blocking PayPal from requesting or receiving information about the card.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Mraska
Contributor
Contributor

This is a problem now...

Mraska_0-1618548877826.png

And that part bellow never has happened before...

Mraska_1-1618548981348.png

I got no 4 digit code. I got a small charge on card which i confirmed via bank application. (one step before that one). It says that it's payed, but then when i check Paypal site, it's that message (we couldn't confirm your info) on first photo.

Anyways, I am linking my card just because i want to add funds on my Paypal account, which i can't do just with bank account. 

I hope  will find a resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.