7 Day and never answer

Sairoong
Contributeur
Contributeur

I find this outrageous paypal blocks payments for no reason and more after 7 days and 6 email no replies.

Should judicial proceedings be initiated?

As soon as I received my money I also pay like huge commissions, I definitely delete my account, never again would I relive this horror experience with this company.

Very very bad support bad system and bad politic, this company is only very good for scammer !!! Custome buy after buy open dispute for take back money +  product !!! 

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Sairoong

Well you don't pay a huge commission, you pay your paypal fee which is clearly listed in ''Fees'' bottom of every paypal page. So you know before you sell something how much it will cost you.

As for email response I suspect it may be due to a little thing called ''Christmas'' and the holidays causing a back log.

You could try phoning or using Social Media, you can send a personal message via Facebook or Twitter.

If you want to close your account then post back and I will let you have the link.

If you have lost a dispute then we can't comment as we don't know the details but you may be able to appeal it if you phone customer services OR read up on seller protection to see why you were not covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sairoong
Contributeur
Contributeur

My account is clean no have disput i not selling online shop !

Huge commission i confirmed !!! 3.5% for received money without selling anything is expensive.

I not use much Paypal because i received money for my service programming by Skrill or NEteller if i ask 200$ i received 200$ not 187$ that is only one thing but i can understand huge commission without problem but with problem is not funny.

After i not understand why Paypal bloc my money for 21 day i no have shop online i received money only for my service.

I confirmed again huge commission and i can't enjoy my money i think is not good, so i wait after 2 january when i received my money i close directly this **bleep** account.

Login to Me Too

Sairoong
Contributeur
Contributeur
Bla-bla-bla
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.