Help account limit

DUNGVIETDINH101
Contributor
Contributor
Hi paypal! Recently, I received notice VIET DINH DUNG paypal account my closed, actually I was very sad and lost faith in paypal. I believe using paypal to hear a friend introduced, I did not cheat or violate any of the paypal policy so that my paypal account is closed. Closing my paypal account its huge impact on the lives of my family now. I am a single parent, raising kids, family economy depends on paypal bring earnings. When closing the account paypal, my family really difficult. So now how can I open an account here. I will offer a full range of information that can paypal request to reopen the account because it is very important to me, with my son and my family. I hope paypal considered and resolved soon for me! I believe and expect paypal paypal please believe me. My english is not good so I hope paypal knowing the words I want to say: I love paypal. Looking forward to receive help from paypal.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.