Error "We can't send your payments right now"

ryanhosea94

Im trying to send money but this error come every time i click next after input email. How to fix this? Thx.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dwiese12
Contributor
Contributor

There is a secret security restriction on your account the agents can't see - they will swear to you there isn't; there is. They can only see that you've hit the "security model" and tell you to wait. You can ask them if the system will allow you to run through the public records verification questions, but sometimes it wont allow it. If you're trying to use your balance, it means there is something potentially wrong with where the money came from. The system is keeping it there in case a refund or chargeback needs to be processed. If it's your card, trying going to www.paypal.com/mem-number to verify the card, and then try to make the payment. Aside from that, try sending $1.00 to anyone - if it blocks that, you know you've got the restriction. Also, last effort is to call and request the limitations department add and remove a limitation in order to get the security system to recognize you're a real person. 

If it's paypal credit you're using, you'll have to close it and open a new account. System has already decided the account will never be used. Otherwise, that money will be there for awhile. I think rather than going right to the limitation, the sytem limits all other activity forcing you to add more personal information. If the system also won't let you withdraw the money, you can request a forced withdrawl to your bank through the limtations department. After several weeks of waiting and holding on for the system to reset and agent finally told me what the model was designed to do, and that its been super hyperactive (for 3 years? i'm sure) so they were able to do that. Otherwise, good luck - you will not get a much better answer than this from paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.