Paypal Reverse (decline) Payment to Alipay (AliExpress). Does anyone facing this issue?

ALDL
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Reverse (decline) Payment to Alipay (AliExpress). Does anyone facing this issue? I made 5 to 6 times of transactions to Alipay via Paypal that link to my Westpac Credit Card. All these payments have been reversed. I have contacted Westpac and they said they did not block anything. I have also contacted AliExpress and they said the same. So the only reason left is Paypal is blocking this. I have tried to delete my credit card and add it in again, but this still doesn't help to resolve the reverse issue. I called Paypal but the customer service team isn't helpful at all. They said they can't tell my why this is happening and also how long this is going to be. Instead, they ask me to either using different payment method to pay for products from AliExpress or use different merchant to get the product. Obviously all the advise doesn't help me to resolve the problem I am facing. I was hoping they just unblock it. Does anyone facing this issue and how do you guys resolve this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.