Where can I find ARN reference numbers?

adeebalbalushi
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by my bank that that they require the ARN number for each refund transaction.  I've looked at the detailed information per transaction, but cannot see anything that begins with ARN. I have on the Transaction ID . Help ?!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @adeebalbalushi. I understand how not being able to find ARN numbers in your PayPal account would pose a concern. Here's what I can tell you.

PayPal is able to provide you with the information your bank has requested, but you will need to contact Customer Service through a different channel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may pose. PayPal will have to do a trace on the refunded transactions, but that can't be requested via this channel.

Please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. Channels you may see include the phone and a secure chat. Please work through/click on all of the links/prompts the bot offers to see the options that are available.

You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter Direct Message to @AskPayPal. Please note, Facebook and Twitter are not secure channels but it should be possible for a Representative you reach to submit a request for review.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

din3
New Community Member

I also have the same problem, is your problem solved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.