Money Transaction Pending

zminakami
Contributor
Contributor

I had recently sold an item on Depop, but the buyer's money is pending. Because the money is pending, I can't receive my shipping label. I already updated my bank, phone number, etc., but it still doesn't give me a release date or anything. Every time I go to verify account (which is the screenshot below), it sends to another page saying the page can no longer be found. How do I verify my account? I already spoke with the message center, and it appears as their instructions are not updated. I would appreciate any help to verify my account so my money can stop pending and I can receive my shipping label. Thank you in advance. Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.54.29 AM.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zminakami 

What country are you in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @zminakami

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

First of all, I would ask that you please check your PayPal Resolution Center to ensure there are no outstanding limitations. Also, you may need to verify your account by following these steps: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP) (paypal.com

I would also ask that you ensure your buyer has not opened up a case, you can check this on your Resolution Center

If this is a payment hold, if there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will typically be available to you within 21 days after receipt. To get your payments released sooner, use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page. We’ll usually release your payment 1 day after delivery is confirmed. Your payment will be released immediately if your buyer confirms they've received the item. 

I hope this can help. Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.