Creditcard cash back balance...

drahcirl
New Community Member

Guys, I made a purchase yesterday from an online sporting goods store and used $12 cashback from my Discover card.  Paypal asked if I wanted to use it and I hit yes.  Nothing new here.  Do it many times a year.  I get an email from Discover telling me the balance was used.  Got it this time.  This one, however, the sporting goods store transaction was charged to my Discover card in full, and I got the email telling me my balance was used, but it's not showing up anywhere.  No idea where it went.  The store got paid in full on my card, Paypal asked me if I wanted to use the balance, it got deducted from my Discover card balance.  Any ideas?  There's some cash out there floating around that I got charged for and I can't seem to find out where it went.  Oh, and hi all!  Richard, here.  Pleased to meet you all!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

drahcirl
New Community Member

Ummmm, skip that.  The other adult in the house whipped out her trusty calculator and demonstrated why she's the one that does the paying of the bills here.  It's perfectly accurate.  I feel stupid now.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.