As Indian currency account holder, cannot receive dollar payment from Indian currency bank account
I am from India. My Bank account is in Indian Rupees and I normally use paypal to receive my payments in USA Dollar currency.
I am a seller at JVZOO platform and I use Paypal at JVZoo, and my product is displayed in USD currency at JVZOO affiliate platform. JVZOO has a facility to test purchase. My wife has Indian rupees bank account too. She was doing a test-purchase for my product at JVZoo in USD currency. However, this transaction could not be completed and paypal gave a message that - "We're sorry. This seller does not accept Payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to Pay."
What should I now? Is there anything I need to do to enable Paypal to complete this transaction?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- USD bank account is displaying HDK in Wallet Archives
- Options button currency convert euros us dollars in Transactions Archives
- Does PayPal accept payment in cryptocurrency? in Wallet Archives
- I can't find the option to convert currency on paypal in Transactions Archives
- Standars currency @wallet @currency in Transactions Archives