Paypal cheats

Sharram
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the blog everyone should read this.

<removed>

Guys Please read and do not use Paypal services further kindly go ahead with another vendor such as Western Union only

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharram 

Paypal don't ban you for no reason.

What would be the point? They want us to open and use our paypal accounts as that is how they make money.

So by banning you they have lost that long term revenue, so i say again they do not do it for no reason.

And no way would i send money to a stranger via western union, zilch protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sharram
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Point 1 

We are in digital world now in one organisation there is not 1 employee working ,but there are 1000+ employees 

Banning reasons  Call center executive said I have opened the paypal id from my laptop and machine where others opened it.

Paypal as organisation do not even understand many financial organisation do not allow internet on every machine they have cyber machines in company where all can surf internet after office hours or in breaks. 

Paypal talk about policies but they havn't mention anywhere that we cannot open our paypal account from any cyber cafe. 

Now a days we go to coffee shops there are 1000 users whom you do not know and we are surfing paypal 

They are giving **bleep** reasons it will be definitely one ip address from gateway.

Anyway thats not the question , Question is i have my paypal account on permanent ban on limitation 180 days crossed

i called paypal to check so that they can xfer my amount to my bank after that  the very next day 

i can see the message in my account paypal xfered to paypal and stating false and fake information 

that i have damaged something for paypal due to which they have taken my 3700$ 

Do they think its a joke i have no chargebacks nor i have anything with paypal how do i will make any damage to paypal.

Its a clear cheating when i spoke with their respective person who always do not know anything nor they have any rights they 

said me read the policy paypal can take your money anytime after 180 days its a clear clear clear cheating from them.

First of all if there is any such voilation or issue paypal would have taken my funds at same time.

When my account when on permanent ban i would have asked my users to revert the funds and send me another way but paypal executive ensured me 

i will get the funds after 180days so i have not asked my clients.

Now i have to give complete service to my clients and i have given it. I am geninue user and paypal cheated me 

I am sure like me there will be 1000 of people.

Paypal is clearly cheating and no one from Sr management looking on it i keep sending emails but there is nothing from your end. 

They are also not saying what type of damage i did with paypal i am sure they are misleading people and they have no answers towards it.

its better to go with other money transfer companies rather than paypal who can steal your funds whenever they want without even telling you.

I need my hard work money back its my day and night hard work money.

Regards

Sharram

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.