Student Card Suggestion

fatallysassy
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal,

It would be great if your Student Card e-mails didn't say "Your parent..."  Just because I have a student, doesn't necessarily make them my child.  

In our case, my husband has a student card because it's pre-funded and he doesn't have to think about balancing a checkbook, etc.  He is a student, but not my child.  It's actually embarrassing and al ittle degrading.

I hope you will make this change.

Thanks, 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Joyna
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to set up a student account for my mother, to set up automatic payments for the money I currently send her every month.   (I did call Paypal to see if there was another option, and was told the student account is fine for her)

... AFTER entering all the info, twice since it timed me out while I made up a safe password, it said it couldn't process the request because she already has a paypal account.  Of course she does, I've been sending money to her with it for years.  I hope this can be addressed at the same time as the adult student issue.

Thanks all,

J

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.