PayPal mobile games that use PayPal cash out

Mapes2020
Contributeur
Contributeur

There are PayPal games that you can play and cash out winnings, e.g. Starry Legend but no one has been able to cash out. Are these game fraudulent and therefore you can never cash out through PayPal? Many people are asking this same question.

Login to Me Too
56 RÉPONSES 56

RH4XNEJ
Contributeur
Contributeur
I can't withdraw my money, I have $ 100, how do I withdraw money?
Login to Me Too

ohno7g7
Contributeur
Contributeur

My problem is with Solitaire pop. Have 1000.00 to cash out nothing happens says sent to paypal account lies

Login to Me Too

Phred33
Contributeur
Contributeur
Im due multiple hundreds. Ive contacted the developer and google seems no one cares they are lying
Login to Me Too

Jofroe64
Contributeur
Contributeur
I appear to be victim to yet another game that doesn't seem to realistically allow you to cash out. Starry For Cash is the villain in my life at the moment, I have won almost $3,000.00 to date and watched too many commercials to count yet, still blank in my PayPal account. Is there a way to hold these creeps accountable for this BS? Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

Wyw84t4
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I want active game
Login to Me Too

Sapno83
Membre
Membre
How can icash out my paypAl mobile game
Login to Me Too

GSTAR1980
Nouveau membre de la communauté
Le jeux utilise les noms de PayPal et de Amazon et je ne comprend pas pourquoi PayPal et Amazon donnent leurs accord mais qu'ils n'assument pas leurs engagement avec starry of cash et 2048 cards Si leurs noms sont impliquer les poursuites peuvent aller contre eux aussi!! Ils permettent cela en approuvant leurs noms d'entreprises et devraient s'assurer des transfert sinon les poursuites iront sur leurs entreprises
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.