Shipping labels don't print or print blurry starting today.

hefeweizen
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't able to print a shipping label this morning for a package I was shipping out and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem, it seems a few people have been having problems as of late.

When I tried printing out the shipping label the dialog box that says has it printed or not comes up to the front and makes you click cancel or ok before you can click print or choose any printing options. I thought this was strange, but when I cancelled it, selected my print options and clicked print the label started printing. However it make out barely readable. So I tried again a few more times and got the same results. I've ruled out the printer as the problem as it prints everything else fine. So I tried Firefox and this time it lets me select the options first and then hit print, but the output is still blurry and garbled. So I tried Chrome and it said that the printing site was not available or someone when I tried to reprint the label. Then I tried Opera and it would come up, but it printed garbled again and then said I had run out of reprints, so I cancelled the label.

I've been doing a bit of reading on this and it looks like this has been going on for about a week for some people and seems to relate to the latest Java release. Now I have some expensive shipping labels I will want to print in the near future, but I don't think I will if I will not be able to print them, I'm thinking I better just take them to the Post Office instead. Anyone having the same problems? At first I thought it was related to IE9, but it seems to be the same in all the latest browsers and I know Java and Adobe had an update recently as did Flash. So I'm wondering what to do now since I can't print labels anymore through Paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

britgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Was it UPS, I have had the same problem all day - and now my package will no go out as I cant print the label. I even went to the ups store and asked if they could print out the label and there computer would print either. i tried ie and firefox also. any help would be appreciated - otherwise i am going to have to void and try again tomorrow

Login to Me Too

hefeweizen
Contributor
Contributor

mmcdaniel69
New Community Member

The first one I tried to print shut down my browser, didn't print and charged me. It printed the second time,but now I've been charged twice. I followed the help section of PP, but still can't figure out how to cancel the label.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.