Paypal telling my customers I don't ship to them

AmbushAlley
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I've had customers in two different countries tell me they tried to pay for their purchase from my store, but were told by Paypal we do not ship to them. One of these customers was trying to buy a pdf and was truly confused since there was nothing to ship anyway. Since I've shipped to both countries in the past and Paypal has not done this before can anyone tell me if something has changed? The countries in question are the Netherlands and Singapore. I've changed nothing in my account recently and do not use Paypal to calculate shipping as my company charges a flat rate at the time of purchase.

Any help is appreciated as I've been over my account and can't see a reason for this. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

You mentioned that you don't use PayPal to calculate shipping, but you do charge a flat rate for shipping?

You should be indicating no-shipping to PayPal to prevent any issues connected with shipping.

Login to Me Too

AmbushAlley
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I'm probably being dense, but where do I indicate no shipping? I've been through my account information several times. It's frustrating because I just got an order from someone in the UK and then the next person in the UK tells me Paypal is telling them I don't ship to them. I haven't changed anything in my settings since I started the business four years ago. Grr. 🙂 

Thank you for the help!

Login to Me Too

powhammer
Contributor
Contributor

Check in your selling list in ebay and change the shipping to International. There will be different countries listed and select any of the countries that you accept buyers from, which is also part of accepted shipping. This is most likely where Pay Pal picks it up from.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.