Paypal shipping issues with USPS

bikeguy2010
New Community Member

What gives??? Cant pay for or print out postage for USPS from paypal for almost 2 days now!!! Just an Idea, if there is something pending shipping on EBAY maybe you should partner up with them and have a notice posted there about your technical issue and that shipping may be delayed...Us Ebay sellers shouldn't get blasted with bad feedback from customers, because of Paypal issues...most of us have to pay to use your service. And the snotty people answering your phones need to be reminded that WE ARE CUSTOMERS dealing with your service.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

bikeguy2010
New Community Member

We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.

• PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience
Login to Me Too

drstyle
Contributor
Contributor

I'm surprised there are not 10 thousand comments here about this. I get the same error response.

Login to Me Too

thoff73
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same error .going on 2 days now,I really need to ship my items or I will get bad feedback .Hope they resolve this soon ...

Login to Me Too

thoff73
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same message here , I can't ship through Ebay or Paypal .Hope they figure this out soon .Just relized your comment was from may 14 2010 ,But anyway it's happened again ,How did they resolve it ?

Login to Me Too

undersangel
Contributor
Contributor

I've started to have this problem today, tried to print about 4 times with no success from paypal and ebay. I called Ebay and told them there is an issue going on.

Login to Me Too

SabreRat
New Community Member

Having the same problem. Every time I try to print the label, I get an error that the page is not available and a recommendation to turn off pop-up blockers. My pop-up blocker is already disabled before I start. I've tried this with both IE 8 and Google Chrome. The shipping label will not print. Now I have to wait 3 weeks for the refund. 

Login to Me Too

maxmeyes
New Community Member

Ok, this is frustrating!  I create a Paypal shipping label, it takes my money and the label screen pops up.

Instead of displaying the shipping label I have a message that I have to upgrade Java to the latest version.  Ido that, follow all the instructions to verify the install, clear cach and cookies and re-start my browser and PayPal.

Ok, no problem so far.

I go to Re-Print shipping label and the Pittney Bowes USPS window opens up. 

Java Script Error

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.1)
Timestamp: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 04:13:26 UTC

Line: 59
Char: 6
Code: 0
URI: https://ibdswebp11-ext.pb.com/TranResponse/LabelPrinterScripts.js

After several attempts and trying different browsers and computers I run out of my re-prints and have to apply for a refund.

I give all this info to PayPal when I call and am told to Install an old version of Java.

It would seem to me, that if I get the same results on two different PC's with different OS and different browsers, the problem is NOT with Java, but with the Pittney Bowes script.  I've already spent $90 on shipping and have no shipping label.  All I want to do is print a stupid label!

Login to Me Too

ryf999
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to print a UPS shipping label for 3 hours.  I keep getting this message.

"The contact information you submitted does not match the information on file for your UPS account.  Either update your UPS account information by visiting www.ups.com or update the information below."

I've tried, but nothing works!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.