PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Fabiola_Alvarez
New Community Member

Why am I getting this message?

PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is this sitewide or just my account?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

MrSatoV
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting this too.  I seriously hope this isn't going to take long to fix... already at least 12 hours?  Come on!

Login to Me Too

Crowzilla
Contributor
Contributor

Some people have been having this problem for two weeks straight now.

Just keep complaining to customer service and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

postcardguy
Contributor
Contributor

This is insane! I've been getting the error message that "Paypal shipping" is unavailable for three weeks straight now! But yet my wife can log onto her account on my computer and ship! When will this be corrected! It is severly handicapping my business!  

Login to Me Too

Pshaw
Contributor
Contributor

I know what you mean.  I've not been able to print a shipping label since May 24th when they 'upgraded' their system.  I've heard that it has kicked about one percent of the users' ability to print shipping labels from either PayPal or eBay.  Perhaps having a low percentage of people not able to use the service is why it is not a priority to fix this problem.  I have talked to representatives three times trying to find out any information and all they told me was that they are working on it.  I was promised a call back from PayPal last Saturday but never received it.  Now I can't contact them at all.  The telephone number was taken off of the 'contact' page, I can't access email or even community from that page, either.  Holy Smokes!  I'm trying to run a business here!

eBay gladly charges me for the shipping, but will not print the label.  eBay takes it's own sweet time to reimburse you for the label, too.  I've spent  a lot of money going back and forth to the post office and delivery confirmation cost is 56 cents more at the post office counter than through PayPal.

I don't know where to go from here!~Anyone have any ideas or contact numbers or email addresses?

Michelle

Login to Me Too

rhaben
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having the same problem for about a month now.

As far as printing shipping labels at home, register with USPS and use "Click and Ship".  The prices are the same as PayPal and you can print them yourself.  Plus if you use Priority Mail, you can use the "regional rate" boxes and ship a bit cheaper than regular priority.

One thing that is bad though, you can't print 1st class package labels on USPS site and you can on PayPal.

I'm getting the same response as the rest of you from PayPal and still can't print a label.

Login to Me Too

Pshaw
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for trying to help, but 98 percent of my shipping is First Class since I deal in antique and vintage jewelry.  USPS doesn't allow you to buy First Class postage on line. (Sad face, mad face, frustrated face). 

Have a great day!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

thevintagenest
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten this same message for a month now.  Got it this morning when trying to print a label.  Will log out of paypal and go to the usps.com site to print a label.  This is frustrating. Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

caffey
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat as all of you guys and gals on this topic, I have had the same problem for a month now and paypal does not seem to care, all they say is that its a pitney bowes issue and that they are aware of it. This is crippling my business and I don't know how much more I can take before I go under.  If anyone had any luck or it starts working for you please let me know if you figure out a patch or a certain way we all need to hold our head pat our tummies, and rub our butts..  GOOD OLE PAPAL Looking out for its customers and the ones that make them who you are!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

DavinaDevine
Contributor
Contributor

I have been getting this error for over 30 days and have sent support tickets to PayPal.  I've yet to get any reply other than the automated 'we'll reply within 24 hours... ' etc etc...

I feel this is all falling on deaf ears and I may need to find another service that actually works correctly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.