PayPal MultiOrder Shipping suggestion - SKU column

AirsoftGunsNow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

My company has recently been getting an increase in sales, and we're making sure we can scale everything up properly. One thing that is no exception is to be able to print shipping labels and packing slips in an efficient manner.

PayPal's Multiorder Shipping has HUGE potential to increase efficency, especially there doesn't seem to be another solution that can work with an automatic label printer AND automatically upload tracking numbers into eBay+PayPal. However, I believe it's missing ONE key component, and that is a column for eBay's Custom Label field (I usually use it as a SKU).

On a smaller scale with 5 or 10 things, it's not a big deal printing out bulk labels and packing slips in any order because it's not a big waste of time to switch between packing various items. However when you scale this up tenfold, you need to be able to sort the types of products you are packing.

In addition to having a SKU, it would make logical sense to be able to assign default presets to each SKU so that MultiOrder would automatically fill out the package type and weight/dimensions to each. This would essentially make a sale on eBay instantly ready to print with PayPal, and probably better than any other printing software out on the market.

Just my two cents Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.