Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

rcmoser
New Community Member

YES!!!  This is super frustrating!

Login to Me Too

missoulalc
New Community Member

To make it worse I had to wait almost 15 minutes for customer service to tell me nothing I didn't already know instead of helping.  Now I am out an expensive shipping cost because they failed to warn people that their shipping is down.  I wish I could dispute there charge because they failed to deliver the label.  I shouldn't have to wait up to 21 days for my money back when I got absolutely nothing from Paypal for the money.  Not to mention the hour spent trying to get the label to work.  If enough people had this problem we should find  a lawyer and do a mass suit against paypal for time lost, stress, and for charging our accounts for a service that wasn't provided.

Login to Me Too

BMJJ
New Community Member

You're not alone in this. The "print shipping label" link seems to be down, and I scheduled a pick up for tomorrow without a shipping label. Underwhelming 1st time PayPal service experience with the shipping feature.

Login to Me Too

kellimaguire
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, i got to print out 2 labels thru ebay today but cant print anymore and i need to ship my items, there has to be some kind of legal persuit to this considering we were NOT warned or even informed!

Login to Me Too

thoff73
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal and ebay shipping are both down ,has been for 2 days , I need to ship my items or get bad feedback ,Did they ever fix it or what did they tell you ? I can't even find a phone number to reach them at .I am very frustrated ......UGGHH

Login to Me Too

doodah
New Community Member

Yes, mine is down since yesterday.  Pay Pal doesn't show that it is down.  I wonder when it will be up again.

Login to Me Too

doodah
New Community Member

Shipping has been down for hours & hours!!  I wonder if they know how inconvenient this is for users?  They haven't even acknowledged that it is down.  No notification at all!  Has anyone  heard anything about this?

Login to Me Too

LUI
New Community Member
It's been a week that I am not able to print usps shipping labels from paypal, it always get the message " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ". I have no problem printing if I use ebay shipping label, and I have no problem with UPS. It is very frustrated.
Login to Me Too

russ5349
Contributor
Contributor

Hey something i just found out if your using google chrome try using a different browser, i could not get it to print so i tried internet explorer and it worked fine, so try and use a diffrent browser hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.