Multiple Order shipping issue

danno0427
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to print 17 labels today. When the window came up with the print sample, print scan form, or print shipping labels came up the image for the sample label did not show at all. When I printed, the label was blank. I called paypal, they stated that they are having major server issues and have been receiving calls all day. They are working on the issues and the engineers suposedly know what the problem is. The ONLY work around is to manually enter the shipping addresses on the paypal "ship now" page, one label at a time. That will take me ALL day! This is horrible!! The good news is that they are claiming responsibility for this problem and they are not blaming the issue on my personal computer.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

phoenixrecs
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, although I'll note that not only were the labels paid, the reprint label function is not working.

Last time I applied for a void label - it took 362 days to receive the money back from the post office. Is multiorder back to working correctly?

Where is Paypal's answer on this topic?

Login to Me Too

jgreen79
New Community Member

for about a week now i have been unable to print any priority mail labels through the multiorder shipping interface. if i print first class mail it works as expected but when i attempt to print priority mail labels, it tells me that multiorder shipping is currently unavailable.

i have tested this in chrome, IE, and firefox and have rebooted the computer multiple times.

i am still able to print individual labels from the individual transaction pages, but not on my label printer as that only works with multiorder shipping.

there is no error code, no explanation, just "multiorder shippping is currently unavailable" anytime there's a priority mail label in the batch.

please help.

Login to Me Too

MHH
New Community Member

I am having the same problem with a different twist. For 2 days now.   In multiorder shipping (MOS) I have not been able to print Priority Mail labels.  I am not getting any error message at all.  When I try to select Priority Mail it appears to be completely messed up and just changes randomly to other choices, but never to Priority Mail.  I end up having to log out of paypal, go back to ebay and ship through ebay shipping instead.  This defeats the whole MOS time saving advantage.  It also causes more work for USPS as they have to scan another package since it's not on the MOS scan sheet.  I'd love to hear suggestions or fixes.

Login to Me Too

vitalycell
New Community Member

Same problem here. Is it getting a fix? Impossible to work!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.