Fraud? Buyer in CA sent me shipping label and wants me to send item out of US...

dixeee3
New Community Member

My buyer (in Calif. with a confirmed address) sent me a shipping label to put on my package -- sending it to Azerbijan (where the heck is that?!). Never heard of this before. Buyer has a 100% rating with over 3000 transactions. All feedback is good -- "perfectt transaction" or "fast payment"...  Buyer has a website (where they resell the type of item I sold them after refurbing).  Buyer has given me name and phone number to call them.   Does this sound okay to send or should I refund their money and walk away?

Appreciate any input...

dixeee3

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Poisonelf
New Community Member

I personally wouldn't, after just getting burned by a buyer using paypal and ebay policies to get the item and money both.

From what I googled, this looks like over around Russia. International shipping can get hung up in customs, and in the resolution center in 45 days or before.

If you decide to do this, absolutely be sure you have international tracking, and not something like certified mail that tracking ends at the US boarder.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.