Expanding MOS beyond 100 capacity

purepaloma
New Community Member

Paypal,

Please expand the Multi-Ship program from only allowing up to 100 orders in que to something greater.  250 at minimum would be a better fit for larger merchants.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

starfishfarms
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! Desperately needed and NOW!

Login to Me Too

starfishfarms
Contributor
Contributor

Well, PP is apparently not willing to move on this. I found a solution. Stamps.com. And, as a bonus, they notify your VT customers when ship. Another thing PP was unwilling to address. (I dont' understand this.) And Stamps.com can import your PP & VT transactions. It's $16/mo. Well worth it!

Since MOS is free, I know this doesn't hurt PP one iota. Howvever, it opens up the door for me to re-think VT processing. Ouch, PP.

Happy Holidays!

Login to Me Too

starfishfarms
Contributor
Contributor

I FINALLY got an answer regarding this from Paypal today, after the Holiday Season from **bleep**. Apparently, 100 is the max Pitney Bowes can handle at a time, without choking. Click N Ship was recommended to me for next year, and I'll look into it. Trying to handle the overflow this year with stamps.com just exacerbated the mess. I just hope Paypal keeps on top of any upgrades by Pitney Bowes that might allow for more.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.